Summer Squash Quesadillas
What You Need:
- 1 package whole wheat tortillas
- 1 package (vegan) cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 8 ozs mushrooms
- 1 summer squash, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- (vegan) sour cream and salsa to top it off
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While it is heating, chop up all the vegetables that you would like to put on your quesadilla.
- Put 1/4 cup of cheese on a tortilla. Add the vegetables and then add another 1/4 cup of cheese over the vegetables. Top with the second tortilla and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.