Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup (almond) milk
- 1/4 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 2 tbsp melted (vegan) margarine
- 1 large apple or two small apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray your casserole dish with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl mix the oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a small bowl mix the syrup, milk, applesauce, and margarine.
- Put the apple pieces on the bottom of the dish along with half of the raisins. Cover with the oat mixture the distribute the milk mixture over the oats. Top it off with the remaining raisins. Bake for 35 minutes.
I especially loved how the house smelled while it was baking.