You get your own soft serve dessert and then go to the toppings bar to add toppings to your heart's desire :) We will definitely be going back.
We came back home for dinner and I made a creamy pepper pasta. I use to eat pasta nearly every day so I was thrilled to have a creamy pasta tonight to finish off our date night.
Creamy Pepper Pasta
What You Need:
- 1 lb/1 package fettuccini pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon: zest from the lemon and 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups (soy) milk
- 1 cup (vegan) cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the packaging.
- While the pasta is cooking slice the peppers and cook them in the oiled pan at medium heat. Add the lemon zest, pepper, and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta, milk, and cheese. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, until the milk mixture is creamy rather than watery.
We served ours with a french loaf. Chris also had his with broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken that he bought from our grocery.