Avocado Grilled Cheese
What You Need:
- shredded (vegan) cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 package sun-dried tomatoes
- whole wheat bread
- (vegan) margarine
- Heat the pan on medium-low. Spread the margarine on one side of each slice of bread. And slice the avocado into thin slices.
- Put the bread, butter side down, onto the pan. Add 1/4-1/2 cup of cheese, avocado slices and sun-dried tomatoes to each sandwich. Top with another slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes.