What You Need:
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 can corn or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup (vegan) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp cumin (optional)
- whole wheat tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups (vegan) Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large skillet, heat the black beans, taco seasoning and onion for about 5 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn, sour cream and cumin.
- Spoon a generous layer on the bottom of the casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese, and top with tortillas. Repeat until you are out of the mixture. Top with tortillas and use all remaining cheese on top.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy :)