Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quick, Easy Pizza

I'm sure many of you are like me and are usually too busy or too tired to want to make a long, complicated recipe. I feel that way all the time so that's why I love pita pizza! It only takes 15 minutes to make, including bake time. All you need is pita bread, pizza sauce and whatever toppings you want on it. Below is how I make it but everyone likes different toppings.

Pita Pizza

What You Need

  • Whole wheat pita bread
  • Pizza sauce
  • Spinach
  • Onion
  • Mushrooms
  • (Soy) cheese
The Process
  • Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
  • Put sauce on the bread. (duh) 
  • Put the spinach on the bottom. The sauce helps prevent the spinach from drying out in the oven. 
  • After that, add whatever toppings you would like! Here's what ours looked like! 

  • Top it off with the cheese and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Cut up and serve :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment