Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
What You Need:
- 2 1/2 cups dry oats
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup (vanilla soy) milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp cinnamon (plus some to sprinkle on the top)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, the canned pumpkin, and the oats in a bowl, then cover the bottom of your casserole dish with the oat mixture.
- Mix the milk, syrup, and vanilla in another bowl. Pour this mixture over the oats. Top it with the raisins and if you're a cinnamon fanatic like me, sprinkle more cinnamon on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve with warm syrup.
I'm sure you're wondering what is in my mug. Okay okay, I'll tell you. It's my vanilla mocha latte :) It is 1/4th chocolate almond milk, 1/4th vanilla soy milk, and half coffee which equals pure joy in a cup.